Get to know more about our terms and conditions
- Premiere.tours is a trademark registered in Premiere Tours Unipessoal Lda. under the license number 384/2017. This is an accreditation by the ‘Turismo de Portugal’ the official Tourism Bureau in Portugal.
- Premiere.tours is fully insured regarding:
- public liability
- road accidents
- personal accidents
- For each tour there is a detailed description of what is, or isn’t, included on our site https://premiere.tours Obviously we can adapt each tour to your specific preferences and needs. According to our values we want to guarantee clarity about what is included in each tour. One of our primary objectives is to give the maximum possible satisfaction in a completely carefree environment.
- Visits with specialized local guides should be requested when booking the tour.
- Unless mentioned, our tours do not include client’s meals.
- The listed price of the tours is total per group, according to the number of participants.
- Premiere.tours guide is also the driver. Our driver-guide will share relevant knowledge and information during all of the time he’s driving you on your tour. However, sometimes, it is not possible for the guide to accompany you during your visit to the inside of the monuments/museums. This happens for two reasons:
- Parking the vehicle close to the places you’ll visit is sometimes very difficult and time consuming. That’s why we opt for dropping you off as close to the monument as possible, sharing relevant information and focusing on the main points of interest while still inside the vehicle. The guide will also help you, whenever possible, with the purchasing of entrance tickets so that you won’t have to wait in line. While our clients explore the monument, site, at their own pace, the guide will wait on the vehicle as close as possible. This way we believe you’ll save precious time of your travel, sparing you from wasting time with logistic problems like parking the vehicle. That way we’ll save your time and greatly increase your comfort, something particularly relevant during very hot or rainy days.
- Although Portugal is an incredibly safe country, when we also carry our client’s luggage, we avoid leaving the vehicle parked with the client’s belongings inside without the presence of the guide/driver.
Given its flexibility, appealing value for money, and the large number of places visited during the day tour, this tour model of driver-guide, is the selected one by the vast majority of our clients, and we have close to 100% client satisfaction. Of course we offer personalized and tailor-made services. In case you want to be accompanied at 100% of your time inside the monuments and museums, we can give you the option of being accompanied by 2 members of our team. In that case there will be a driver and a guide that will be at your service throughout the tour.
- There is no minimum age limit. If a child under 13 years of age is part of your tour group, we ask that you let us know during the reservation process, so that we can provide the necessary safety equipment according to local law and to ensure maximum safety.
Policies Reservations & Payments
- All reservations will be made through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, through the online booking form.
- The reservation is only valid when confirmed through the email email@example.com by Premiere.tours.
- Premiere.tours has the right to cancel tours up to 48 hours after reservation, committing itself to the total restitution of amounts already paid.
- Premiere.tours will not charge cancellations if they happen until one week before the scheduled time for the service to start. In case the cancelation occurs between one week and 48 hours to the scheduled time for the service to start 20% of the total service price will be charged. If the cancelation happens in less than 48 hours to the scheduled time for the service to start Premiere.tours reserves the right to charge 80% of the cost of the service.